Wednesday 29 November 2017

Thank you for Athletics Day




WALT: write with a specific audience in mind.


Dear helpers and parents:

Thank you for setting up for athletics day. We really appreciate  your effort on this day. It was a great opportunity to have you working for this day especially the parents. Thank you very much.

Athletics day is for fun and it's good for your health too. It gives you sportsmanship, challenges and much more. All of us need to give our body some more strength and energy. Every single one of us need to wear house clothes in every team except for the red team you can just wear your uniform but if you like you can just wear red clothes.

My favourite part at athletics day was the relays it was really challenging and you really have to put lots of effort on it. There was different kind of challenges as well as run, roll and jump. It was amazing.

I will try to run fast and sprints to become first place. So I can go to the finals and run to eastern tramps even though you need a lot of guts at it. So I can prove myself I'm fast in running.

I enjoyed doing discus because I love throwing the discs in my hand even though it's not that far enough. I learned that next time, I should learn how to throw better far enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.