Thursday 27 September 2018

Move ya body Inquiry Experience

Today Team 5 shared there new skill to Team 3 and 2. We where all nervous earlier especially when they went up stage. I didn't went up because my partner Kelly is not here. So I decided to do it after the holidays our maybe tomorrow if possible. I just watch them do there performance. It was funny, cool and boring too.

One was a group doing hip hop dancing there were amazing up there. I liked it when they did there shuffling. Second was a Bollywood dance there were so funny when they act there characters out and dance it. Third was a Niue dance, it was okay but some of the parts was odd for me. 

It was really fun to watch there performance. I hoped my partner was there so I can perform to. So I won't be alone up stage.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I wasn't there Sophia, I was really sick and I couldn't walk properly at the time. It sounded like the performances were cool, hope I can see you again and I hope your new school is great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.